Thursday, March 25, 2010

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

I was speaking with a woman that I know yesterday. She escaped the former Soviet Union many years ago and worked her way to the United States. This survivor of Soviet rule was asking me the obvious. I wish I would recreate her accent here, but this is what she told me:

What have American people done? Didn't you see what Obama does? Like former Soviet Union, they tell you what they are going to do and they just do it? How could you let this happen? Health care? Control is what they want and what they got, just like Soviet Union. I thought Americans were smarter than that. You now are what I left.

I'll give you a moment to let that sink in.

You now are what I left.

Charles Dingle said that they needed to pass this to control the people.

Major announcement coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers