Friday, May 29, 2009

SOME RANDOM RANTS




* I have driven GM cars exclusively for the last 25 years. I bought American while the union employees who made my cars bought Toyota. I am done paying a higher price to keep Americans working when they could care less. They are now going to suck on the government''s nipple instead of GM's. I am now driving my LAST GM car. With the Government and the Unions now owning 90% of GM, you know any car produced is going to be an over-priced piece of crap. Soon Cuba will have nicer GM products than we will!

I'll have to import my SUV.

* Of the Chrysler Dealers that have been given closing notices, all but TWO were donaters to the Republican Party. One gave to Hillary and one gave $200 to Obama. Makes you think he should have given at least $500!

* Dick Cheney's approval ratings have gone up since he took on O'bama. Just saying.


* Johnny ranted about Pittsburgh Jay-walkers. Cleveland is nice this time of year, maybe he would like it there. Personally that's still too damn close, how about Seattle?

* Unions HATE Wal-Mart, but they shop there! During this economic slowdown Wal-Mart's profits are still the strongest in the business.

*Speaking of the economic slowdown, if things are so freaking bad, why would people wait in line for hours to buy the new I-Phone that cost $400?

* In 1920 the economy was worst than 1929 the start of the great depression. The government did nothing and the economy recovered within a year.

* My best friend works for a major company and travels four days a week. He tells me the economy is so freaking bad that the wait at most restaurants is now only about an hour compared to an hour and a half.

* Why do they call it abortion? They should just call it what it is Murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers