Thursday, June 4, 2009

Right Wing Nut Bags?


Well old Johnny is at it again. Anyone who doesn't agree with him is a Right Wing Nut Bag!
* Congrats to the good Doctor! Cyril deserved better. The ONE thing that I agree with old Johnny is that Dr. Wecht should never have been put on trial. It was a political hack job and this time by a republican doing a democrat's job. Most of the heat to the good doctor has been from his own party, this time they used the US Attorney in Pittsburgh. Thankfully it didn't work.
* BHO (The new model from GM named after it's new CEO) gave a speech in Egypt today. Another apology tour for BHO. Going back to his Muslim roots.
* Yeah! You can be gay and get hitched in New Hampshire! Look, I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. You can't change that. If you want to have civil unions or some sort of acknowledgement that two have become one, knock yourself out. Don't say it's a marriage, don't make the church participate in it, go on your merry way. I don't care who you want to snuggle up with at night, it's not my business, BUT, don't be shoving it in my face and tell me that I have to agree with you. You're here, you're queer, now sit down, shut up and eat your cookie.
* LET'S GO PENS!
* I was in the Strip District today and EVERYONE has Penguin Fever!
* Yeah a topless coffee shop was torched........Johnny says it HAS to be a Right Winger who did it. Go figure.
* LET'S GO PENS! It's back to MOTOWN for game 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers