Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some Things I Think I Think Edition

* The march on Washington was fantastic. The State Run Media even covered it to an extent. For those of you who think Fox is a mouth piece for the right, their reporter stated there were "tens of thousand there." The reporter for NBC of all places said there were "hundreds of thousands there." How ever many there were, their voices were heard and you can rest assured that BHO and the rest of the trick or treaters in Washington knew they were there and heard them!

*I spoke with a friend the other night during an event and he told me that he felt a revolution was coming. The revolution would be in the 2010 and 2012 election and if that did not clean up Washington, then the revolution could take a violent turn and there would be carnage. While that may sound extreme, I hear that more and more all over the state in my travels. What Agnew called the "Silent Majority" is not going to be silent anymore and quite frankly, is not going to just stand and take it anymore. We may be seeing the start of another Civil War within our boundaries. Many feel that the heart and soul of this country is at stake and are willing to do whatever they feel they have to, to get back their country to the values our fore fathers fought so hard for.

*While were are watching our own problems, around the globe the rest of the world is preparing for another powder keg in the Middle East to go off. Israel is ready to defend itself from the threat of Iran. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made a "secret" visit to Moscow to try and persuade the Russian government not to sell an anti-aircraft system to Iran. Of course former KGB head Putin (who is the REAL power) said no, they would continue with their sale to Iran. Israel is prepared to go it alone without the help of anyone to stop Iran from producing a nuclear weapon that Mahmoud Im-a-nut-job has said they will use to wipe Israel off the map.

*Here's a question I have asked many of my Jewish brothers. The conservatives have long supported Israel. When the conservatives were in power, they sold fighter planes and weapons to Israel and have supported Israel without question. When the liberals are in power, the coddle up to Israel's enemies and give no support to Israel. The Jewish community in the United States generally vote for the liberals. The question is why?

*BHO's top economic advisor has stated that unemployment will remain high for several more years. I thought that stimulus plan was going to solve all those problems.

*I received notice this week that my GM car dealership is closing this month. It was a local dealership that has serviced this area for over 60 years. It saddens me that more than 50 local jobs will be lost. These are people I know by name, from the guy who sold me the car, to the woman who handled the paperwork, to the service manager, to the service writer and the mechanics and parts people and the cashiers. This dealership didn't just sell a couple of cars a month, they sold many. I have no idea what the actual figures were, but judging from their lot over the years, I would say they sold well over 200 cars a month. I know of another dealership that sold over 250 cars a month and are also being closed. Now here are two dealerships that sell combined almost 500 cars a month. That's almost 6,000 cars a year! Combine that with the other dealerships which are being closed and I am sure thousands of cars were being sold through these dealership than MAY not be sold in the future.

*I am waiting to see what happens to another GM dealership about 15 miles from me. If that closes as well, I will be forced to go to either Ford (If I want to say with an American company) or forced to go to a foreign car maker. Sadly over the years, I have supported the American union worker more than the American union worker did. If you have ever been inside an American automakers employee lot (Like I have been) you will see not the cars they build (which they can well afford) but a bunch of the rice burners which were their competitors!

*I sincerely hope BHO stays healthy and nothing happens to him. I really do. I don't think I could take a daily dose of BoBo Joe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers